SOUTH EAST BOTSWANA – TULI BLOCK
- One of the last remaining true arid savanna wilderness areas in Africa – integral to the Greater Mapungubwe Transfrontier Conservation Area between South Africa, Botswana and Zimbabwe
- A unique mix of mixed woodland and thornveld interspersed by meandering river systems
- A safari experience in the Africa of old ‘Big 3’ traditional viewing lion, elephant and leopard
- Over 300 species of birds and several highly localized small mammals
- Superior air-conditioned accommodation and rustic camp options
Cool winter months from May to August for game viewing.
Warm to hot summer months from October to March for bird watching BUDGET.
Mid range budget offering excellent value.
By road to the South Africa / Botswana border point or direct by air to the international Limpopo airfield from Johannesburg or Maun.
Game viewing by 4×4 safari vehicle in the company of outstanding field guides
Photographic courses run by resident professional wildlife photographers
Strategically placed game viewing and photographic hides
Mashatu Game reserve within the Tuli Block has three different camps to suit a range of budgets.